聽完 蔣勳破解梵谷, 蔣勳告訴我們梵谷是 "用獵槍在金黃色麥田下開槍自戕, 二天後才被發現！" ...真的是自殺？還是另用其他可能性?!
(2)精神異常情況下, 撿到一隻獵槍/左輪手槍, 亂把玩中 ...就 ...意外的悲劇發生了!
(3)他殺/誤殺：當時附近的農人, 經常拿獵槍鳴槍嚇群鳥, 預防穀物被偷吃, 可能不小心射中了正在散步的梵谷,農人驚慌之餘把槍放在倒臥麥田中的梵谷...就 ...悲劇發生了!
後話:: 梵谷學畫作畫生涯才十年, 前八年都是摸索與學別人的畫風,而且完全沒有受正規美術的教育, 最後的兩年生產了二千多作品, 最後的兩年才是梵谷之所以為梵谷!!!
The speech, "Van Gogh Rediscovered By Chiang Hsun" , was a fairly impressed talk which was about rediscovering Vincent van Gogh's life and aesthetics. However, Chiang told us that van Gogh killed himself by a hunting gun in the field, and was found two days later. Did Vincent van Gogh really commit suicide? Or, did some possibilities remain unknown to the World?
Our two suspicious points are:
- Van Gogh's Christian emotion (we won't discuss this here)
- Where did he get the hunting gun?
(1) He really killed himself by depression? (however, he had just moved to a place where there made him relax and delight in a new atmosphere.)
(2) Under the illness of disorder, he found a hunting gun in the field, picked it up, and played with it...then ...accidentally the tragedy happened!
(3) Killed by others by mistakes: The nearby farmers used to scare birds by the sound of warning shootings to protect their wheats. van Gogh might be shot by mistakes when he took a walk in the field. And the "killer" left the gun beside him and ran away...
The easy way to close this case, during that time, probably was the same reason as we have today, that is "a crazy man just killed himself!"